Buy adsense Account
Buy adsense account from us and start earning through it.
Google Adsense is the best way to earn income from your website / blog / mobile Application. But getting adsense approval is not easy any more.
AdSense is one of the top ad networks in the world which enables publishers to monetize their website traffic with display ads or ads from the AdSense ad network.
Google launched its AdSense program, originally named content targeting advertising in March 2003. The AdSense name was originally used by Applied Semantics, a competitive offering to AdSense. The name was adopted by Google after Google acquired Applied Semantics in April 2003. Some advertisers complained that AdSense yielded worse results than Google Ads, since it served ads that related contextually to the content on a web page and that content was less likely to be related to a user’s commercial desires than search results. For example, someone browsing a blog dedicated to flowers was less likely to be interested in ordering flowers than someone searching for terms related to flowers. As a result, in 2004 Google allowed its advertisers to opt out of the AdSense network.
Publishers get 68% of the click amount (or 51% when it comes to AdSense for search). The commission you get depends heavily on the competition and CPC in the niche. In practice, the commission per click can range from $0.20 to $15. The majority of niches bring less than $3 per click to publishers.
Website owners get paid based on various bid types for the ads they display.
– CPC (cost per click)
– CPM (cost per thousand impressions)
– Active View CPM (active view cost per thousand impressions)
– CPE (cost per engagement)
The main requirements are:
– Website is clear and easy to navigate.
– All elements have to be aligned up correctly.
– The web pages are easy to read.
– Everything functions properly – for example drop down lists.
– You have unique and interesting content.
– Google values original content that can be shared. In turn this will help you grow your user base.
– Make sure to always reference content that is not your own.
– Do not post articles that do not comply with the Google Publisher Policies:
– Content must not be illegal.
– You are not allowed abuse, steal intellectual property.
– Content must not promote the endangerment or threaten species.
– Don’t place dangerous or derogatory content.
– Dishonest behaviour is not allowed.
– You must not place misrepresentative content in your articles and any other pages.
– Do not place content that is malicious or downloads an unwanted software,
– Content cannot contain mail order brides,
– Content is not allowed to contain adult themes in family content.
Visit BuyTechSolution.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts